We are the Toledo Ohio chapter of the MGA. Face it! You suck!... Come join us!

Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Tolmga

Our Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/tolmga

Long Drive / Closest to the Pin Jackpot

Current Jackpot Value


Entry Fee: $1.00**


- If you win the Long Drive contest AND Birdie the hole, you hit the jackpot.
- If you win the Closest Pin contest AND Birdie the hole, you hit the jackpot.
- If you Eagle ANY hole on the course during the round, you hit the jackpot.

- If multiple people hit the jackpot at the same event, the entire jackpot carries over to the next event.
- If nobody manages to hit the jackpot at an event, the entire jackpot carries over to the next event.

** You must be paid up to be eligible. If the jackpot has gone 4 events without being hit and you decide you want to get in at the next event after not getting in any of the first 4 events, you will have to pay $5 to enter the jackpot at the next event. If you got in the first 2 events, missed the next 2 events and want back in, you'll need $3 to get in. If you have gotten in all 4 events that it has been building up, you'll only owe the $1 at the next event.

MGA Buckeye Cup

What is the Buckeye Cup?

The MGA Buckeye Cup is a Ryder Cup style competition between the various Ohio chapters that is held toward the end of the season. 3 different golf formats are used within a single round of golf. The first 6 holes are Fourball, the next 6 holes are Alternate Shot, and the final 6 holes are head-to-head Match Play. 1 point is up for grabs in each format per foursome. The chapter with the most points at the end of the competition takes home the Buckeye Cup trophy.

How do I qualify for the Toledo team?

[Subject to change prior to season start]

The Toledo team will be determined using the chapter money list. 75% (rounded up) of the team will be comprised of guaranteed spots from the money list. The other 25% (rounded down) will be comprised of captain's picks.

For example - if each team is comprised of 8 golfers, 6 of those spots are given to the top 6 golfers on the chapter money list. The other 2 spots are captain's picks. If each team is comprised of 14 golfers, 11 would be guaranteed spots and 3 would be captain's picks.

If a golfer earns a guaranteed spot on the team, but declines to play in the event, then their spot will be awarded to the next name on the money list. Their spot will not open up another captain's pick.

Golfers MUST play in 3 events of the current season, or have played in 5 career MGA events, to be eligible for the team. So show up often and play your best, and you may end up representing the Toledo chapter in the MGA Buckeye Cup!!